• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I don't get multiday ticket prices.....please help :)

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I was just checking Deb's site to see what it was going to cost for 4, 5, 6, and 7 day park hoppers. 6 and 7 day hoppers come with "pluses" that we really don't need. We have ALWAYS bought 4 day hoppers and used them for numerous visits. (we usually only go to the parks once or twice during our stays) When I was pricing, I see that Deb's site lists 4 day hoppers at $196.10 and 5 day hoppers at $219.42. (with DC discount) Is this right? I can't believe I've blown it for the last 3 years of visiting disney by not getting the 5 day hoppers since they are only a $23.32 difference! Someone tell me these are the correct prices. (even if I want to cry, because it's my own fault)

Those are the same prices listed on this site, so they must be right. The per day charge does get lower and lower the more days you spend, so it doesn't surprise me. It's usually best to buy the most days you can afford if you'll be returning in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter