I didn't miss summer Ap yet? right?

Had been booked with the regular summer discount at AKL concierge. It was a good price but the last time we stayed there I said I'd not do it again if we want to do a lot of parks because it is so hard to get anywhere from there.

With a short 4 night trip, I switched to GF Sugarloaf, using an AP rate. I wouldn't call it a "good price" as we've gotten better in the past but I didn't want to regret not doing it as this is our last trip in a while - our AP runs out June 22 and we aren't renewing because of other travel we are doing this summer and fall. So why not go out on a high note! After all, you only live once.

Woo hoo!

With a short 4 night trip, I switched to GF Sugarloaf, using an AP rate.
Woo hoo!

SOOO glad to see you got an ap rate on GF! I have an AAA rate right now (10% off) but am hoping for a better offer for October. Some people had told me they didn't offer AP's for GF and so I was a little stressed about it :)

Woo Hoo ! I had book ASMu with dining plan 4 nights 8/5 to 8/9 for $869 for DH, myself & DS 9. Called Disney today & asked for the AP discount & my total went down to $790 !:thumbsup2

Every bit helps ! All my dining reservations are done. Now just need to pay off my balance :lovestruc

Disney here we come...again !

I wanna know why I'm not able to access the AP website to check the rates . . .that makes me think that when you call they are giving you the rates for the length of stay you are looking for . .. I may be wrong, but the online access should be available . .. :rolleyes2
I totally agree. I'd much rather go through all my options online than over the phone. Really annoyed the AP rate is not online yet.

I totally agree. I'd much rather go through all my options online than over the phone. Really annoyed the AP rate is not online yet.

Totally agree!. Called today and talked to a CM who didn't understand what was happening either and he transferred me to the Internet Help desk which wasn't much help. She stated that the PH discount that is on the website was not even loaded to their system yet so there isn't any way to verify rates online, so you must call. Not sure what that is all about. Not really happy about this being a passholder. Would prefer to look online then book, but is seems to be a marketing thing to me. Still haven't booked yet, as I feel we have been last on the list to get a deal. Not sure whether we'll be passholders again, as what whooed us initially was the great rates on hotels. This is not the case anymore.

Hopefully, the least they can do is open it online to passholders so we don't have to call all the time to verify.:confused3:confused3

t

Totally agree!. Called today and talked to a CM who didn't understand what was happening either and he transferred me to the Internet Help desk which wasn't much help. She stated that the PH discount that is on the website was not even loaded to their system yet so there isn't any way to verify rates online, so you must call. Not sure what that is all about. Not really happy about this being a passholder. Would prefer to look online then book, but is seems to be a marketing thing to me. Still haven't booked yet, as I feel we have been last on the list to get a deal. Not sure whether we'll be passholders again, as what whooed us initially was the great rates on hotels. This is not the case anymore.

Hopefully, the least they can do is open it online to passholders so we don't have to call all the time to verify.:confused3:confused3

t

I agree!:confused3

Didn't want to wait any longer and decided to stay at Hilton Bonnet Creek on a AAA rate of $125 plus tax etc. for a stay June 28--July 4th two queens Disney view plus Hilton Honor points. One way shuttle on Mears is $21 pp which I must schedule. I have never stayed here before, so I'm really excited. Paying less for more is great!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:yay::yay:

Will split the stay so the kids can get extra magic hours a few nights after and take advantage of the YES program on our last day.:cool1::cool1:

Hope everyone else gets a great deal! Enjoy your vacations:beach::beach:

I just wanted to share my annoyance with the lack of online booking for AP rates. In total, I called three times and I finally ended up booking yesterday. Each time the CM I talked to told me completely different things - the second person told me there were no AP rooms left for any of the resorts we wanted for July 12-17. Yesterday I ended up getting way better prices than I was quoted the first time I called, which was the first day they opened it up. Booked POR. I'm not sure what percentage off it was, but we were pleased with the price.

I just wanted to share my annoyance with the lack of online booking for AP rates. In total, I called three times and I finally ended up booking yesterday. Each time the CM I talked to told me completely different things - the second person told me there were no AP rooms left for any of the resorts we wanted for July 12-17. Yesterday I ended up getting way better prices than I was quoted the first time I called, which was the first day they opened it up. Booked POR. I'm not sure what percentage off it was, but we were pleased with the price.

I would like to echo your annoyance and raise it to full-on irritation. :mad: I purposely don't call for AP rates because calling WDW reservations is a long, drawn-out, time-sucking endeavor that 9 times out of 10 results in getting incorrect information, so I wasn't happy about the lack of online booking to start. When I finally caved and called, the lovely (and I mean that - she was super nice!) agent didn't know anything about the code, had to look up what she thought was an AP code, and then quoted me rack rates as "discounted" AP rates. I'm done; unless they allow online searching/booking soon, I'll be taking my business to Hilton.

The AP discounts can now be accessed/booked online!:cool1: . . however its slim pickings at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter