I did it!! Changed trip to May and booked ADR's today!!

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
I got a sudden urge today to change my trip from Nov to May. So I did. I used the Visa thing where kids get tickets and DDP for free and booked form 5/27-6/4 at the POP.

I just went online and did some ADR's I did not get everything I wanted or the times I wanted, but hey, I did not do bad for 60 days out.

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

My family does not do "early" well, so I did not make too many pre park opening breakfasts. I figure we can try to grab a FP on the way to eat or something.

Friday May 28- 50's Prime Time 4:50pm

Saturday May 29th- Teppan Edo 4:30pm

Sunday May 30th The Crystal Palace 8:15am (my one pre park opening res)

Monday May 31st Akershus Breakfast 9:50am
Monday May 31st Boma 6:35 pm

Tuesday June 1st Donald's Safari Breakfast 9:35am

Tuesday June 1st Cape May Cafe 5:00pm

Wednesday June 2nd Ohana 8:20pm

Thursday June 4th CRT 6:40pm (shocked to get this 60 days out! I have low expectations about the food but the kids will love it. There were openings pretty much every day. It makes me wonder how bad it will be :scared1:)

Off to change my ticker and sprinkle some Pixie dust around DH so he will get the days off he needs for the trip. :tinker:

Yay!!!!!! Great job!!!

We just booked a few days ago and got some pretty good ADR's too! Cali Grill, Ohana, Boma, Artist Point, Yachtsman, Kona, Biergarten. We are very pleased.

About CRT...dinner just changed to having all of the princesses there so that may be why it isn't booked yet. :goodvibes

Your Boma and Cape May ADRs stand out...as well as the CRT of course. Nice!

As for 'Ohana...I can't help but recommend Kona Cafe; there may be an earlier ADR available there. Kona is one of my favorites.

Congrats! We'll be there at the same time and were able to get all the ADR's we wanted except for Le Cellier. Have a great trip!

WOW! I can't believe those ADRs!!! Good for you! :thumbsup2 We're thinking of an extra trip around that same time....haven't done anything yet! Good to know you CAN get some dining!!

I could not believe it either. It looks like it may not be super crowded. Maybe some of the schools in areas with lots of snow this year are having to really extend the school year? Even here in GA, we have already had to make up flood and snow days. It seems like it was a rough weather year for a lot of the country.

But we still get out of school 5/26 because they just took some 4 day weekends away.

I was able to change that Ohana to 8:20, let me go edit it!!

WOW! I can't believe those ADRs!!! Good for you! :thumbsup2 We're thinking of an extra trip around that same time....haven't done anything yet! Good to know you CAN get some dining!!

Well we booked our trip too! It's a short one....5/26-30, but it's Disney!! :banana::banana: Decided to try the QSDP instead of DDP this time. That way we won't have to be anywhere at a certain time. Eat whenever it fits in! :rotfl: We'll see how it goes!!

Congrats! you got some GREAT dining!

By the way... Teppan Edo and CRT are FAMILY TRADITIONS... been to both 10x +.... and LOVE both.....

Too bad CRT gets a bad rap on Dis... I LOVE their food...

Have a magical visit !

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter