I did it! Booked for September!

I would love to hear your YVR to SNA deal! All I see is high prices :(
Have fun! I am hoping for a 2022 trip!

My family will be fully vaxed this week. I went ahead and booked (refundable) trip to WDW for mid August. My DD21 was supposed to be working at MK last May-August & we had full trip planned then. She was devastated. So we shall make it up as park consumers now! 🤣

Flights are on points from cancellation, our hotel is Dolphin with cancelled Marriott points, and I had two sets of Canadian park tickets set to expire in September. At 19 & 21, this will probably be the last summer of vacation flexibility as my eldest will be graduating Uni next spring.

I just booked for Sept 21-27! It was originally Sept 22-27 but I lucked out on a sweet APH deal at Universal for a suite at Sapphire Falls for one night so decided to book it and changed our flight. Managed to find out that I was able to cancel the original flight and book a new one. Since it is still before June 30th, this new flight (which I bought with the travel bank credits) still has the same option for a travel bank credit for no fee if I need to cancel or one free change which I’ll use if they mess around with flight days/times. We are planning a couple of trips next year (our last Florida trips for a long while) so that’s also an option if something doesn’t work out.

I think that is just the flight price? Still a great deal for 2 people to SNA!!
Oh, lol! For a minute I thought she really lucked out 😆. Sometimes you can catch a mistake booking online. Once I got AKL CL cheaper than just a savana room without CL! Someone made a mistake, and I benefited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter