I can't wait!

natmom

Mouseketeer
I can't wait to surprise our kids at Christmas. I just picked up the puzzle I had made. I took a photo of the dream from our last cruise and added the caption 'family vacation may 10-17, 2014'. They will need to put the puzzle together and we will see how long it takes them to see that it says 2014 ( we cruised in May 2013 as well). I attached a link to the puzzle. I have never posted a photo so we will see if it works.

I can't wait to surprise our kids at Christmas. I just picked up the puzzle I had made. I took a photo of the dream from our last cruise and added the caption 'family vacation may 10-17, 2014'. They will need to put the puzzle together and we will see how long it takes them to see that it says 2014 ( we cruised in May 2013 as well). I attached a link to the puzzle. I have never posted a photo so we will see if it works.

Your link isn't working. :(

I am surprising my mom on Christmas morning! Love the idea! I was thinking of getting a mickey ornament with "Mother Daughter Cruise Jan. 24 2014" written on it. Isn't it tough not to just tell them?!! Soooo many times I've wanted to share my excitement with my mom but I can't lol.
Would love to see the puzzle if you can get it posted!

MissMaleficent said:
I am surprising my mom on Christmas morning! Love the idea! I was thinking of getting a mickey ornament with "Mother Daughter Cruise Jan. 24 2014" written on it. Isn't it tough not to just tell them?!! Soooo many times I've wanted to share my excitement with my mom but I can't lol. Would love to see the puzzle if you can get it posted!

I think that is a great idea!! She would have the ornament to hang on her tree year after year as a memory of your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter