• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't wait for March!!!!

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
:bounce: :bounce: Every time I read these boards I wanna pack up and go!!! We are headed Home for the 1st time on March 3, 2002 and staying at BWV. Then we are going to HH (our "real" Home) for the 1st time in July!! I don't want to rush life, but I am very excited! Just hadda tell people that would get it! :):pinkbounc :pinkbounc
Kathy and her boys ( and another one due in June!)
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :sunny:

Our first trip to VWL was April 2001. Next trip isn't until Oct 2002. These boards keep me sane. :crazy:

Kathy - I'm checking in March 2 - 9 at the BWV. It is my two daughters' spring break. My husband and son won't make the trip because son's spring break is two weeks later. (I get another trip out of it, though!) We are anxious to be back home again! One of the best things we ever did - join DVC. :D

I know how you feel...I'll be headed home in March for the first time to a 1 bedroom VWL:D

Yea!!! I'm so glad there are other people making plans for that week! When I booked she told me I had my pick.....there were alot of vacancies...although the next week after that was going to be crazy. Have fun guys! You won't miss me...I'll be the 6 months pregnant crazy lady with a 1 and 3 year old! Catch us by the pool or going on the Pooh ride for the sceenteenth time!
Kathy and the boys!
Only 129 days to go!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I'll be there in March too!! My DS's 1st birthday is the 23rd, which will be our last day. I'm planning to book a princess breakfast that morning-- he'll be quite the Prince Charming, I'm sure. Can't wait!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I think most (if not all) of us can understand what you are going through. Our next trip to WDW is next fall and I am still on the boards every day getting more and more excited.

We are going on our first Cruise 12/1!!!!
But to be soo close to WDW and not stop and spend some time? Oh Well - next year.

Enjoy your first trip home.
Have you started your countdown yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter