"I can't leave for the Fort without...."

MichaelaF

Mouseketeer
What is the one (or two, or three) item(s) that feels "special" to you that you can't go without at the Fort?

Mickey Rug? Cart Decor? Cigar?*

(*I say this because I saw someone once had left a partially smoked cigar on their cart in the parking at the Marina, clearly looking to save it for later!)

I'm curious!

My Mickey (all patriotic):

*outdoor mat
*flag(s)
*awning lights-not mickey just Red, wht. blue
*tin bucket
*plates, pitcher, chip/dip bowl
*FTW-mickey and minnie
*FTW shirts-not patriotic

*All I'm missing is tablecloths which I haven't been able to find in years.

1.) Every Mickey clothing item I own- you won't catch me at Disney wearing anything but Disney clothing. I even have two different pair of Disney tennis shoes! (okay except for maybe my bathing suit- never liked anything they've made, at least not on me).

2.) My Lighted Mickey Lamp Post

3.) Every Disney outdoor item I can scrounge up to decorate my site

And I can't come home without...My Mickey head rice crispy treats. :)

My camper! It's got everything in it I need ::yes::

I just gotta say, after staying club level at one of the best WDW resorts last July, I really don't want to do Disney without my camper ever again. Don't get me wrong, the Poly was lovely, but nothing beats my home away from home, especially when we're at the Fort. If I've got my camper and my family, I've truly got everything I need.

image by napria, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter