I Can't Find A September Solo Post!

KathleenFL

<font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d
I've checked the last 60 days' posts, & did a search - no results....

Can anyone tell me if I'm just blind, or what?? I can't believe there aren't any Sept. solos out there besides me !!

Here's my info:

I'll be at CbM 8/31-9/5 (had the week off anyway--couldn't pass up that great $20.03 rate!), then over to a Disney Resort (TBD) for the weekend, till 9/7......

If anyone wants to get together, post or PM me ---

You aren't blind. I don't think Marjie has started one for September, yet. I will send her an email.

Why don't you go ahead and begin a thread for September? I'm sure there are several September solos planning a trip.

Kathleen - I am not much into P.I., but if you need someone to do the parks and dining with, I am always up for that. I, too, live in FL - at Spruce Creek in Port Orange (Daytona Beach). So it's just over an hour for me to WDW, and I am usually there at least twice a week unless I am traveling elsewhere. PM me if you would like to meet. September is still a few months away. There will probably be other DISers posting as it approaches.

Shari

Hi! I'll be there August 29-September 12. Please e-mail me, I'd be happy to meet other people. 15 days alone is a bit much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter