• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't believe the price has gone up!

mulan1

<font color=deeppink>Appreciates the OTHER 'prince
I am absolutely gutted.
I'm really so upset.
I last checked the price for my trip about 3 weeks ago, 3 adults, 3 children and a baby, 2 nights at Davy Crockett, 1-3 June this year. I opted for a Premium cabin and was given a price of £564 and that was 40% offer. Just checked again now and they're only putting 15% off. Why has it changed?

It's now priced at £798, and there's no way we can afford it.

I'm soooooo upset, I really am.

Please console me:sad1:

Why has it changed?

I am absolutely gutted.
I'm really so upset.
I last checked the price for my trip about 3 weeks ago, 3 adults, 3 children and a baby, 2 nights at Davy Crockett, 1-3 June this year. I opted for a Premium cabin and was given a price of £564 and that was 40% offer. Just checked again now and they're only putting 15% off. Why has it changed?

It's now priced at £798, and there's no way we can afford it.

I'm soooooo upset, I really am.

Please console me:sad1:

Why has it changed?

I know it sounds daft and apologies if it's not this but did you go into the special offers page and click on the 40% off??

It's just when I was checking prices for our last trip the price was different depending on which route you went through on the DLP website.

It was 30% on one offer and 1 night free on another and the prices were completely different but running at the same time.

Bigs hugs otherwise though, I would be gutted too! I keep dreading that when I actually get to book our October trip (when I finally decide on days!!) it'll shoot up.

And don't despair too much as I found the prices kept going up and down! we were originally going to book the SF last time but when I went to book it was fully booked!! then I checked the Cheyenne and it was cheaper than the SF price I was going to pay! odd.

They only have a certain amount of rooms available under certain offers. It seems all the 40% rooms have sold and visa versa.

This happened to someone else on here recently but the price went back up to 40% off again a wk or so later. So i wouldnt panic yet just keep an eye on it and hopefully it will go back to 40% again.

i was about to say that, someone else on here and a few people on another forum had the same and a few days later it was back at 40%

thanks guys, i really hope so,
@ Emma, I was worried that would be the case, but I'm a little hopeful again, so I will keep checking!
I really wanted to surprise thekids so I do hope more rooms become available at 40%...
Here's hoping!

Prices from Italy are soooooooo high no way i could afford a trip for 4 adults :sad2:

They only have a certain amount of rooms available under certain offers.

This is true - when you see a price you like with Disney, its always a good idea to book it as quickly as you can, as they don't offer all available rooms under the current offer - each hotel gets an allocation at 40% off, once those have gone, you don't get the option of that price anymore.

I hope the price changes again for you Eemaan, to your advantage.

what a con they dont advertise theyve only a certain number of rooms just say book before 30th april for 40% off your stay! which implies to me you will get 40% off

Hi Mulan1

You have my sympathies, but the key words are "Save Up To 40%". This is pretty clear everywhere it's advertised so unfortunately they can adjust the discount as they see fit.

Good luck,
Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter