I can't believe it!

buffy0214

DIS Veteran
I actually called a voicemail question into the podcast! I hate my voice on tape and I was so nervous I'm sure they won't use it. But I did it! This is quite a testimony to my love of the podcast:worship:

I tried to write out my question beforehand so I would stay on topic but I ended up sounding like Miranda from Sex & the City. Remember when she was calling Steve for a date and trying to sound casual:lmao:

I do have one question: Who's Anthony?

From another thread...
There is not an "Anthony" show exactly.

Anthony's Mom wrote to us and told us how he was a bit down. Anthony loves Disney and is at a young age in life where his peer group is being less than supportive or understanding....or even nice.

Let's face it....kids can be brutal when you dont fit the streotype and have thoughts and ideas that dont 100% mesh with theirs....in other words being a bit different in ANY way.

She explained that Anthony was happy to hear that people could have jobs where they thought and talked about Disney and that some day Anthony hoped to become an Imagineer.

We read the email during an email show...and while I dont remember the date...it might be far enough back that it was still part of the regular show.

Anthony's story touched all of us....but it really struck home with me. I've spent alot of my life being "a bit different" and I have had to explain, if not defend my love of Disney and after reading these boards and talking to people...it seems that many of us have to explain why we wanted to go to WDW again and again, We have had to defend our decision with friends, family, co-workers etc...

I realized that Anthony represented alot of us and thought that he should become part of every show. While I know that he still listens and is doing quite well......he has come to represent a much larger group of people....the
Disney lovers who deal with people not lucky enough to get the Disney gene.

So ...for each and every one of you out there......each week I say HI ANTHONY!!!!

:goodvibes Aww, that is so nice. Thanks for filling me in...I have listened to many of the back shows but hadn't come across it.

Not only has the podcast crew entertained us and given us great tips, it's given a fun place to go with people who understand.

Thanks podcast crew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter