• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't believe it - we're DVC members! One question :)

♥ Mandi ♥

Mouseketeer
With tears in my eyes, I extend the biggest thank you to everyone on this board for all of your help - less than a week later and we're officially DVC members at VGF! I was gently talked out of purchasing resale at Poly1 and learned about the killer deal direct at The Grand Floridian which allowed us to affordably buy in direct.

If someone would have told early 20s, scrounging all of my money together to bring our little family of 3 to All Star Music back in 2008 that we'd be buying into DVC at the Grand Floridian someday...

We now have 4 kids, the youngest being not even a year and a half, and I am just so overwhelmed with gratitude that we were able to do this for my babies. I can not wait to enjoy this with them for years and years (and years!!!) to come.

On another note, our guide told us to wait to sign the e-docs until 9/12 so we can see what the next round of incentives bring first. I am wondering if anything is mailed to us, some sort of welcome package? I've seen member certificates online, does everyone get those? Do they come once in Escrow or after the e-docs are signed?
I know it seems like such a trivial little thing but it'd be something very special to us :)

Thank you guys again for being here and so helpful to those of us new to this - all of you answering the same question for the 1,000th time to help this magic happen for other families - this is really just such a special group.

With tears in my eyes, I extend the biggest thank you to everyone on this board for all of your help - less than a week later and we're officially DVC members at VGF! I was gently talked out of purchasing resale at Poly1 and learned about the killer deal direct at The Grand Floridian which allowed us to affordably buy in direct.

If someone would have told early 20s, scrounging all of my money together to bring our little family of 3 to All Star Music back in 2008 that we'd be buying into DVC at the Grand Floridian someday...

We now have 4 kids, the youngest being not even a year and a half, and I am just so overwhelmed with gratitude that we were able to do this for my babies. I can not wait to enjoy this with them for years and years (and years!!!) to come.

On another note, our guide told us to wait to sign the e-docs until 9/12 so we can see what the next round of incentives bring first. I am wondering if anything is mailed to us, some sort of welcome package? I've seen member certificates online, does everyone get those? Do they come once in Escrow or after the e-docs are signed?
I know it seems like such a trivial little thing but it'd be something very special to us :)

Thank you guys again for being here and so helpful to those of us new to this - all of you answering the same question for the 1,000th time to help this magic happen for other families - this is really just such a special group.
You will get the box with water bottle, cooling towel, magnet, and certificate after you complete contracts and close.

https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program/owning-dvc/news-22659/5275-disney-vacation-club-introduces-new-member-gift-with-direct-points-purchase#:~:text=Over the years it has,a pair of refrigerator magnets.

Welcome Home! Don't forget to stop at the DVC kiosks at DVC resorts to ask for free swag either.

Congratulations and welcome home! So very happy for you:}

congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter