I cannot log in

I'm also an AOL user with problems. Immediately after the upgrade I tried to login, but it wouldn't let me. I did receive the automated e-mail after about 24 hours. However, when I tried to use it, it said the the link was not valid.

Since then, I found the technical board and followed the directions regarding deleting cookies, etc. However, it still won't let me login.

I've tried requesting another automated e-mail, but haven't received any (and yes, I've checked my spam folder and have turned off my spam controls).

Please help!

username:
budwmn

Hi,
I am sure my password is school but I cannot log in. I have tried all sugestions but still nothing. Can you help?
Thanks

luvdsny 04-

What is the email address you registered with? I can't find a user name spelled exactly like yours (are you sure you have a space before the numbers?)

I also have not been able to log in since I retutned home from my Thanksgiving trip. What is going on? The only way for me to post is to use IE....Will I ever be able to log in utilizing AOL?

AOL doesn't behave well with the board software. For now, you'll need to use Internet Explorer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter