• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cannot find a specific post, but I came here to thank someone for mentioning.....

This really is one of those hidden gems--there's pretty much no way to find out about it except by word of mouth on boards like these or otherwise. And I can't believe the cost is so low! When we have stayed at all inclusive resorts on land, spa access without an appointment is typically much costlier. I do wish Disney would offer these as part of online activities booking, but I expect the spa doesn't love that it is such a cost-friendly alternative to their expensive treatments for access to the rainforest room. Enjoy it while it lasts is all I can say--I expect the price will go up sooner or later just like Palo.

It's a really nice thing. Last summer I wanted a length of cruise one, but my DD just wanted to join me a couple of times and it was nice to have that taken care of before we even got on the ship.

Could someone explain how to book this, what it includes and cost?

Thanks! :flower1:

Could someone explain how to book this, what it includes and cost?
Thanks! :flower1:

Just call the standard DCL reservation line
(800) 951-3532 and have your cruise reservation number and sail date handy. Tell them you want the 1-day Rainforest Room pass and how many passes you want. I just bought one a week ago and it was $18.88 for each pass (inclusive of tax and tip). You will get a receipt by email and then when you arrive in your stateroom paper passes will be waiting for you that can be redeemed on any day of your cruise. Have fun!

I absolutely love disboards. I also learned so much. Bring your own cold cups, clothespins etc.
Princess Shmooo awesome..

Just call the standard DCL reservation line
(800) 951-3532 and have your cruise reservation number and sail date handy. Tell them you want the 1-day Rainforest Room pass and how many passes you want. I just bought one a week ago and it was $18.88 for each pass (inclusive of tax and tip). You will get a receipt by email and then when you arrive in your stateroom paper passes will be waiting for you that can be redeemed on any day of your cruise. Have fun!

about how much would a 1-day pass be onboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter