I believe there are 450,000 people crazy enough to do this.....

threads like this really make sense to me when im reading later at night and i shoujld say perfect soltions wil be found.

but when i am drinking what every one has said seems the perfect solusion

20-minutes-into-the-area-51-invasion-this-desert-is-60599603.png

Sigh. I hope these million idiots never want a job or contract working for the federal government now that they've public expressed a desire to overrun a US military base to illegally access classified information. Whether they attend or not, just their support of the "effort" I would hope is enough to disqualify them.

So the Facebook event is up to a million people.

I doubt anyone is actually coming, honestly.

Idk, I hope you’re right.

But did you see some of the crazies at the ICE facilities? I have no problem with peaceful protests, but one video I watched was just bizarre. The woman was screaming her head off swearing about our troops and pole dancing a stop sign. (You can’t make this stuff up.) It’s that crowd I could see going to Area 51 ... the people that ate one Tide Pod too many.

Idk, I hope you’re right.

But did you see some of the crazies at the ICE facilities? I have no problem with peaceful protests, but one video I watched was just bizarre. The woman was screaming her head off swearing about our troops and pole dancing a stop sign. (You can’t make this stuff up.) It’s that crowd I could see going to Area 51 ... the people that ate one Tide Pod too many.
...or one Tide Pod too few.

Saw a video yesterday of 2 bikers thinking they would get to the facility as they didn't see anyone. These bikers got close, but didn't cross the warning signs .two armed agents in a car came out with guns pointed at the bikers heads, and were screaming and cursing and told them to get off the property. Needless to say the bikers weren't laughing when they left. There is surveillance all over the place. You cant storm a secured military area. I don't think they will shoot all those people, but perhaps they will be prepared and taz them and fire warning shots. Who will storm a heavily guarded military installation? They could be working on secret military planes and whatnot. I am sure they know people are talking about this nonsense.

I just want someone to live stream the event if it actually goes down so I can grab my popcorn and a favorite beverage and watch the carnage ensue!!! These people won't make it 100 yards inside the fence before being either mowed down by motion tracking machine guns or a missile. That's if they keep advancing after the first few warning shots.

The Air Force has stated they know about the FB thing and " highly discourage" anyone from doing ii.
Which is military talk for don't make us whip out some stuff you don't want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter