• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am thinking about going to IOA but...

tink30

long live the mouse!!
I am not really a thrill ride person. TOT scared me to death...I don't want to ride it again even though it was really cool with the special effects...the kids love thrill rides but (not to be selfish) I don't want to be stuck with nothing to do all day...how scary are the rides? My niece said Dudley's Falls was very scary to her. I also have a five yr. old and a three yr. old to consider. I know there are some things for them to do but I didn't really want to hang out all day in the kiddie section. Is there anything I'll be able to enjoy with my dd's while dh watches the little guys? Thanks...!

I love IOA! But I do love thrill rides. I can say that my mother came with us when we went and really didn't go on anything (she wouldn't even have tried TOT, so good for you!!)

Gosh, the only rides that aren't really bad at IOA are Ripsaw Falls, Suessland, a few shows, and a few smaller rides. My mom doesn't care for fast things with drops, spins, and the such so she's doing Universal instead. Not trying to be a bummer but its alot of thrill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter