I am SOOOOOOO sick of.....

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
I am so sick of discourteous drivers. I wish they would realize that we all have to share the road and they don't own it.

What are you sick of?

Jealous people who should worry about their own lives instead of feeling entitled to things they haven't earned just because another person has them. Entitled people in general. If someone wants something, go earn it.

Inconsiderate drivers annoy me too. I wish people who didn't use their turn signals would get ticketed. It's also annoying when somebody cuts me off just to stop in front of me and make a turn.

Right now...never-ending hunger and fatigue.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with triplets. I swear they're boys; all I do is eat and sleep now ;)

The non-word albiet - not as a typo, but repeatedly. I wish people who use words unfamiliar to them would confirm the spelling.

The word "butthurt". I have never heard of this term until about 6 months ago and now it's everywhere. If I never hear it again I will die a happy person.

People who play poor and complain about money, but live extravagantly or way above their means. I have so many friends like this. Seriously if you are going to spend money, do it, don't complain to me about how broke and can't pay your bills when you spend $8,000+ on your kid's travel soccer or eat at $100 per person restaurants regularly... just saying.

Softball. I say enough is enough when you have a BOW net set up permanently in your living room for your DD to pitch into.

Bad backer-inners. Lately it seems like I am forced to stop and wait while someone attempts to back into a spot. They go back and forth a hundred times while holding up traffic in the parking lot.

Bad backer-inners. Lately it seems like I am forced to stop and wait while someone attempts to back into a spot. They go back and forth a hundred times while holding up traffic in the parking lot.

I've never understood this. Everyone gets in crooked now & then. It's not a huge deal. BUT, don't expect the World to stand still while you fix it. Back in, let traffic pass, and when all is clear, pull back out to get straight. How hard is that? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter