• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am so disappointed!

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
I went to my Dr. for my annual checkup, which I haven't done since December 2000. I asked my doctor what he thought about my weight. (I was so proud because I have lost 18 pounds.) He said it was okay, 1 lb less than when I was there last. Aaaaaaack! He reassured me that I probably had put the weight on in those almost 2 years, and that I did weigh less than last time, and I do have a hypothyroid, and what was I doing to lose the weight anyway......BUT!!!! I was really hoping that he was going to see a more significant difference than 1 lb.!

ah well, back to the diet and exercise.

Hugs Bonnie....YOu are doing great!!!
Keep up the good work and look at the now, not then or the future!!!

You are doing great! I think doctor's have a way of 'depressing' you, even when you know you are doing great......

I also went for my annual check up...I had lost 20lbs since last year. My doctor questioned how I was losing it and how much more I planned on losing, so I thought I was doing really well. I then asked him how much more I could lose and still be considered in the normal range.....he said "15 lbs":eek: Needless to say it has been a bad 2 weeks since I seen him. Time for me to get back on track!!!!!!

LucyStorm, Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!! Don't let them get to you:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter