I am losing my Dis Unplugged buzz!!!

Stevegriswold

Mouseketeer
Help! :scared:

I have almost caught up on all my past Dis Unplugged Podcasts.
We went to WDW so I was behind on a few when I got back.
Now I am listening to the all voicemail show and that is my LAST ONE.

What if the Tuesday Podcast comes out late and I cannot download it in time for my ride to work.

I guess you didn't see Kevin's thread yet? No show until Wed. :sad1:
I would go with listening to the 10th anniversary show.

WHAT?!?
No show until Wednesday.

It was kind of like having season 1 of Lost on DVD, so you could watch whenever you want. Now I'll have to wait week by week again for the podcast.

Don't fret...Pete has posted that it will be up on time after all.

Steve, I reloaded ALL of the Podcasts on my Ipod and have started from the very beginning. It's getting me through my workouts at the gym. Besides, I don't dare listen to them cold while I'm on a treadmill. That could be hazardous to my health. A definite threat to life and limb. Especially limb if I'm on the eliptical and something really funny happens. I don't feel like being carried out of the gym on a stretcher by my friend the paramedic who works up the street. Like he had to carry me out of the office when I forgot how to walk and fell and broke my shoulder in the office.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter