I am furious! please help!

You don’t have to buy tickets that early. But I know I have read that DVC owners were upset that cash guests get to book for 2021 this week and make park reservations from now and DVC was excluded.

I was simply sharing we were not. Nothing will prevent them if they are worried cash guests will take all the spots.

IMO, however, I don’t see the parks booking up next year anyway, but it is going to be a different experience with this system in place.
My reservation is for the Princess Half Marathon week.....it might book up before I get the chance to get tickets.

My reservation is for the Princess Half Marathon week.....it might book up before I get the chance to get tickets.

I do not think 2021 is going to book up that fast by the 24th of a June when you get the 2021 tickets.

As mentioned, it's working now for the problem of shutting you out after just 3 days. I just finished mine (15 days).

Note: If when you select the date, and all the parks are greyed out (not clickable), just change the date, then change it back. (ie if you want the 20th and it's not showing as available, change the date to the 21st, then back to the 20th. Eventually it will open up.)

I am not sure If I am understanding how your experience would be any different than mine -
I also have a gold pass purchased Feb 2020 used for a few days and then covid was sounding bad ,skipped out a few days early and went home -
I Made a new DVC reservation for Feb. 18 2020 at the 11 month mark -
then this week when I heard about reserving park days I got worried and looked at my pass
and it still says it expiring Feb 2020 -everybody else says theirs was updated already ,so I called 1hr and 55 minutes later I hung up ,I never got to speak with anybody
and my pass still is not updated but I was somehow able the next day to book a park for everyday from Feb 18 thru March 8th . I did most of that on Tuesday June 26th
So I don't get it if your trips are booked (as mine is ) --and you have the gold pass (same as Me ) why aren't you able to reserve your days ???? super odd
today I even managed to book 4 more days at the campground for the end of my trip and add 4 more park days -
But I am super worried if I dont talk to someone about my expiration day (currently Feb 20th 2021 ) on my pass they could disappear somehow ....
We all know it happens
Keep posting -how it works out

As mentioned, it's working now for the problem of shutting you out after just 3 days. I just finished mine (15 days).

Note: If when you select the date, and all the parks are greyed out (not clickable), just change the date, then change it back. (ie if you want the 20th and it's not showing as available, change the date to the 21st, then back to the 20th. Eventually it will open up.)
I have no idea why ,but that worked for me also ,I found that out too by accident Tues night

I am no longer envious of those who have APs. I do hope it gets better for those who have put that kinda money into such.

I am no longer envious of those who have APs. I do hope it gets better for those who have put that kinda money into such.

My friend and I are both AP holders, we are planning 9 days at Boardwalk in November (we were planning Destination D but that cancelled). She also has a trip in August for 4 days, she booked her park reservations for that first. For November, I was only able to get 7 days and she could only get 3. Also planning next April, I couldn’t get any. By Monday night, it was fixed. We both got our 9 for November, I got 7 for April. She couldn't get April because her AP Expires in February, she needs to figure that out. I feel good about it right now.

Ah - the AP thing.

Dear wife and I were lucky enough to snag NEW Gold APs, before the lock down. NEW Gold APs, Paid, CC receipt, listed on MDE.

There is only on thing we are sorry for... needing to anticipate WDW deception, and winning :(. This really should NOT be WDW behavior: trying to guess the next cheat point, and beating them to it :(.

In any case - we own two new Gold Passes. They do not have to be redeemed until 2030. If you HAVE an AP, of any ilk? STRONGLY advise that you demand a partial refund, and start over with a brand new AP, good on first use.

Ps - WDW may very well have shut this down, 6-19-2020. We bought NEW passes, 6-18-2020. We count ourselves lucky.

But WDW - shame on you. Your clients should not have to anticipate your "next deception".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter