• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am doing a series on VMK...

I found it quite a trip down memory lane :)

Also, you must be nuts, I found the layout quite nice. Excellent :)

Im glad you posted this, not many threads on poor vmk anymore.
I really liked it :) Are you going to continue writing about it? I just love reading anything about it, I miss everything so much. Still have my vmk pictures on my phone as backgrounds and everything.

How many of you actually miss playing on VMK?
My daughter, and I would play for a couple of hours at a clip.
I made her a nice box of as many VMK cards that we could...
1 of each, and we are still missing some.
Anyone have extras of the cards...

I really do miss vmk- I know over the holiday when im not doing anything I will even more.
I dont have any cards though :( Well, I have two codes from Disney World, but I couldn't bear to give them away. I hope you find some though.

If anyone finds any cards that they have doubles of, then let me know. I want to try and make a scrapbook of all the cards. They are a little special to her, as she helped get the cards, and also played the game.

I miss VMK a lot. And I'm bummed out I can't capitalize on extra VMK playing time since where I live, we've been snowed in (no school!) when I could be playing Pirates with my buddies or something. So yeah, I hope it comes back sometime.

Some of us die hard vmk fans will always wish for it to come back no matter what!

Some of us die hard vmk fans will always wish for it to come back no matter what!

Too true.

Oh! I just remembered something. Im not sure if this is completley in topic. (sorry) but today a kid at my gym had a puffle. Its an animal off Club Penguin. It made me really angry, and I had to keep smiling because I was coaching and standing at the door where everybody could see me. I had to squeeze my hands pretty tightly to get over it a little lol. Gosh, I can't believe they sell so much of that Club Penguin stuff now. Seems like alot of kids are into it. I've seen some posts about everything being sold out its so popular :( Maybe if they tried they could have made some money out of vmk... i sure would have played to pay and bought some stuff.

Does anyone have photos of their vmk card collection? I am looking to put a photo montage of them together.

Does anyone have photos of their vmk card collection? I am looking to put a photo montage of them together.

I don't have a collection of cards but I think I have pictures of all 80 of them. There was a website with pictures of them all, too, but I can't find the link. It is on Disboards someplace, too. They print pretty good in a wallet size picture if you want.

PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you.

If you could, can you email me those, as I want to do a follow up on my site about VMK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter