I am confusing myself...DDP Breakfast

I saw this & another of your posts which asked what time CS meals become TS meals, and I thought you seemed a little confused about the dining plan. Your CS (counter service) meals are like fast food. You go to a counter, place your order, wait for your food, and then go find a table to sit down. Just like McDonalds, Chick-fil-A, etc... With a few exceptions (especially in the AK), counter service is mainly burgers, pizza, chicken fingers, and such. You can also use your counter service meals in resort food courts. They can be used for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Table service (TS) meals are sit down meals, where a host/hostess seats your party, you order from a menu (except buffets), and a server brings your food. Advance dining reservations (ADRs) are recommended for TS restaurants. TS meals can be used for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A few restaurants are considered "signature" and require 2TS credits for each person dining.

I don't mean any of this to be condesending or to imply that you can't figure it out, but I know that it IS overwhelming & confusing. I hope this helps and that you have a wonderful time planning your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter