I’ll Mulino dress code? (teens)

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
What’s the dress code for Il Mulino for ‘kids’, looking at dinner time and going with my two girls (12, 16). Wondering sort of what’s the minimum required for them as we are mostly packing park / casual stuff so want to make sure they pack something they will work there as well.

thanks

From the page on the Swan Dolphin website
Guests are asked to adhere to the minimum dress code requirements at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome. Please explore the minimum dress code requirements:
-Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
-Women must wear dress pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
-Not permitted: tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.

Based on their ages a cute sundress and sandals might be perfect. That's what I had my DD wear for signature dining. It's also very light weight and easy to pack.

We made our kids dress nicely when we went. Dress shorts for our son and something such as a sundress for our daughter. Our son was not thrilled when everyone at the table next to us had on T-shirts and gym shorts and he was told he could not wear that. Most guests were dressed nice though.

I think you see a wide range of attire at the signature restaurants. We’re doing Cali Grill on our anniversary. I am having “It’s Our Anniversary” Mickey tees made.. my husband agreed to wear??!? Trying to decide if we should change before dinner. 🤔

What’s the dress code for Il Mulino for ‘kids’, looking at dinner time and going with my two girls (12, 16). Wondering sort of what’s the minimum required for them as we are mostly packing park / casual stuff so want to make sure they pack something they will work there as well.

thanks

You will see a range of dress there from dresses, pants and blazers to t-shirts and shorts. We try to dress "upscale casual" - sundresses, dress shorts or pants/polos - however, the last time we went in December we went right before a fireworks cruise and it was freezing that night so we resorted to wearing the warmest clothing we had packed which meant Mickey sweatpants and sweatshirt for me and sweats/sweatshirts for my DH and DS14. The staff didn't blink an eye.

Only dress code here is no hats. They will tell you this if you're getting seated for dinner. But coming from the parks, never had any problems wearing park attire, t-shirt and shorts. If I'm coming here for a non park day, I'm usually dressing for dinner anyways. I've been here during Epcot visits and just coming for dinner with no park going at all.

Especially with teens w/parents, I don't see any scenario they make a fuss at all. My only concerns for dress codes are at CA Grill, Citricos, etc. Never Il Mulino.

Have seen everything from park attire to business casual. Nothing too formal.
I wouldn't stress too much about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter