Hypothetical 10/27

pjweaver

just happy to be here
You lost a bet and now have to spend a day walking around in 3" platforms with high heels. Which park do you pick? (sorry if I got the term wrong ladies, basically the worlds most uncomfortable shoes)

Magic Kingdom - Train, Carousel of Tomorrow, and People Mover. I could basically keep getting on those and sit all day long.

(This is really hypothetical - no way would I make a bet that involved 3" platforms! :))

Easy... Typhoon Lagooon or Blizard beach, I only have to spend the day in those shoes where it makes sense to wear shoes and I can handle wearing them on the bus and for the walk in.

Definitely not AK

Maybe EPCOT during Food & Wine festival as people would just assume my staggering was because I had too much to drink

If we limit to the 4 main parks (and not use @kamik excellent water park idea) I think MK is the way to go just given the different forms of transportation there and split your time between the train and people mover, etc.

Definitely not AK
If you want the workout of a lifetime push a wheelchair around AK. You are either going uphill or downhill and trying to be gentle on pothole sized cobblestone.

The only thing worse might be getting the chair stuck in the tracks on Main Street. Imagine wearing heels with those death traps, my knees would be bleeding before I made it to the bakery.

Easy... Typhoon Lagooon or Blizard beach, I only have to spend the day in those shoes where it makes sense to wear shoes and I can handle wearing them on the bus and for the walk in.
Man! Wish I'd thought of that!! And even if I had to keep them on, just get in the lazy river and float. :)

If you want the workout of a lifetime push a wheelchair around AK. You are either going uphill or downhill and trying to be gentle on pothole sized cobblestone.

The only thing worse might be getting the chair stuck in the tracks on Main Street. Imagine wearing heels with those death traps, my knees would be bleeding before I made it to the bakery.

That's a good point about the train tracks - I've twisted ankles once or twice (and not even in high heels generally) and gotten stroller wheels caught in them

I was ready to jump on Epcot until I remembered my favorite drinking spot is the Rose & Crown pub which means standing at the bar. I guess I could spend a few hours at Tutto Gusto wine bar eating fresh prosciutto and mozzarella.

I would not do AK or MK. doing a wheelchair last week there is nothing flat about anywhere in those parks. even if it looks flat it's not. i'd probably aim for HS because I have less to walk around and it seems to be more flat that others (but lots of stairs and ramps at teh same time).

And the dare was walk around in them. If I'm not walking, they aren't on so stand at the bar without them all you want.

I think sea world is the hardest to maneuver , when I Went I remember it being more hilly.I had to push a double stroller and was having a hard time with fatigue, no problem in the Disney parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter