Husband arriving last day of our stay

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
I will be at POR with my two children for four nights in November before we head out to our Timeshare in Cape Canaveral. My husband is going to fly down on the last night of our Disney stay arriving around 11pm and we'll get up the next morning and head out. My question is - will there be an issue at the POR guardhouse in letting him into the compound (he'd be taking an uber from airport) if our reservation only says 3 people - not sure what details the Guardhouse has? Or should I just go down to front desk on last day and add his name to reservation? Thanks

I will be at POR with my two children for four nights in November before we head out to our Timeshare in Cape Canaveral. My husband is going to fly down on the last night of our Disney stay arriving around 11pm and we'll get up the next morning and head out. My question is - will there be an issue at the POR guardhouse in letting him into the compound (he'd be taking an uber from airport) if our reservation only says 3 people - not sure what details the Guardhouse has? Or should I just go down to front desk on last day and add his name to reservation? Thanks

I would go to the front desk on your last day and add his name to your reservation (if you have a room-only reservation, you can even just add him now). That way there will be no questions when he arrives at the resort.

I agree with the PP to add him as a day guest.

You can add him to the room when you get there, it might not even change the cost of the room if the kids are under 18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter