Hurricane question

connab

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for next Thursday sept. 14 thru that monday. Should I keep or cancel? We live in Ga above Macon. Thanks

I think you'll be fine. There is still enough time to wait and see, though.

We have reservations for next Thursday sept. 14 thru that monday. Should I keep or cancel? We live in Ga above Macon. Thanks
Keep them...the hurricane will be gone by then and any damage should be cleaned up.

May turn out to be a great time to go. Please come back and let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

I ended up changing my reservations a few minutes ago to next week, minus Thursday night cause Royal Pacific didn't have anything for Thursday so we will hopefully find something else(we were not planning on doing the parks anyway on Thurs). The whole state of Florida is here in Ga and we are supposed to get a visit from Irma Monday afternoon thru late Tues so all those people will be heading back to Fl on Wed and Thur and a friend said it took 17 hours to get from Orlando to here (45 mins. above Macon). I just know that I should not stand to be in the car that long not when I don't have too especially with kids lol. We have to pay like 25 more for the same room but the peace of mind is sooooo worth it. They just cancelled school for the kids here Mon. and Tues so we may get it bad. Stay safe out there.

Our trip is the same dates but we are flying in from Ohio. I'm trying to decide if we should reschedule right now. It sounds like they didn't honor your original hotel room rates?

Our trip is the same dates but we are flying in from Ohio. I'm trying to decide if we should reschedule right now. It sounds like they didn't honor your original hotel room rates?
If you can reschedule I would say do it.

Nope they sure didnt. But since we are gonna stay somewhere else on Thursday we are saving a little money there. It's just disappointing to have to change it. But I know all these people have to go back home and it would be wed thru the weekend so I just couldn't chance it. If I was flying in I think I would have kept my reservations but we fly standby and there his no chance we would have gotten on any flight since they cancelled so many flights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter