Hurricane Irma: CONFIRMED ~ All Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs: Normal Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directly associated with WDW, but Orange County has 66 schools without power at the moment, we are being told to expect thanksgiving break to be shortened from a full week to just Thursday and Friday, interfering with people holiday plans. I'm sure it'll be an insignificant change in the parks crowd levels for that week

Seeing couple recent tweets stating water parks still closed today. Anyone confirm?

EDIT: Found more from WDW Today stating they are closed. so confirmed closed

My schedule from next Sat onward has been cleared of all events and I have nothing on my schedule for next week as yet. That's ok, I don't need any hours and hopefully those CMs that do need a paycheck got hours.

Can anyone give me a update to what is open and what is still closed? i called but they are not giving any info out. We fly in on Sat. They told me they were 100% operational and wouldn't give any details. I later found out through the post that many things we're closed or cancelled....

Can anyone give me a update to what is open and what is still closed? i called but they are not giving any info out. We fly in on Sat. They told me they were 100% operational and wouldn't give any details. I later found out through the post that many things we're closed or cancelled....
Check Post #1 - everything is up to date for WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter