Hunting

My sentiments towards your so-called vegetarianism.
if you were to educate yourself, you would learn that there are different types of vegetarianism. my uncles a vegan. my cousin is a vegitarian and i am a sort of flexitarian. as i choose not to eat mammals.

L.E dude...Just quit. You're being annoying now. Keep it up and no one is gonna wanna talk to you.

if you were to educate yourself, you would learn that there are different types of vegetarianism. my uncles a vegan. my cousin is a vegitarian and i am a sort of flexitarian. as i choose not to eat mammals.
There is one kind of vegetarianism. There is one kind of veganism.

We call people who eat meat carnivores. Period.

Fish and chicken are still meat, therefore, you are no form of vegetarian.

Educate yourself, and this goes for EVERYONE!:

If you don't eat meat, you are a vegetarian.
If you don't eat any meat except for fish, you are a pescatarian.
If you don't eat meat that often out of choice, you are a flexiatrian/semi-vegetarian.
If you don't eat any products that have meat backgrounds, you are a vegan.

IT'S NOT HARD TO CONFUSE THEM UP! If you don't eat meat, you're not a vegetarian, you're an anti-carnivorous eater.

Via dictionary.com;
veg⋅e⋅tar⋅i⋅an
  /ˌvɛdʒɪˈtɛəriən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [vej-i-tair-ee-uhn] Show IPA
Use vegetarian in a Sentence
See web results for vegetarian
See images of vegetarian
–noun
1. a person who does not eat or does not believe in eating meat, fish, fowl, or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheese, but subsists on vegetables, fruits, nuts, grain, etc.

Obviously, if you eat one type of meat along with vegetables/fruits/etc, you are NOT a vegetarian!! Jesus people it's not that hard to understand!

Well shoooot. I'm a... what is it... an omnivore ?

Isn't that when you eat meat and plants? Yeahhh.. thats me.

:)

I don't hunt, I just fish. For a hobby. If that makes me a bad person? Then so be it. I like to fish. I don't find it being a problem.. I guess that's just how I was raised .

As long as you eat the animal after you killed it. I don't think I could kill a living creature. Well, except for stepping on bugs and such. And those big animal heads some people hang on their walls just creep me out.

Try telling that to an actual vegetarian or a vegan. Pescetarians are pescetarians. They are not any form of vegetarian. That goes for all of your 'sub-types'.

I hate it when people think they can get credit for being a 'vegetarian' while still chomping on animal flesh.

I dont know why all of you are getting so worked up about this...and i dont know why i continue to fuel this.

for all of you who seem to have problems with "killing living creatures" ... guess what?!? A plant is a living creature. Yup, very much so. Full of cells, etc., just like you and me. Fruits and vegetables are their seed pods, so try hard and imagine that you're eating their offspring.

The whole vegan/vegetarian/omnivore/carnivore thing is getting silly.

:wizard:

poof, I'm an omnivore. Just like a bear.

As long as it's not a domestic or endagered animal, I really don't care if you hunt it for trophy/food.

i have fished in the past, it was boring haha, but i released all my fish back into the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter