Hunger Games question: What district of Panem would you be from based on geography?

I think it was more like pockets of America survived. The stories just don't go into the lands outside of the districts very much other than when Katniss and her boyfriend go outside the fence.
True, which is why I have to believe Europe at least would have survived in some capacity too. Brazil, South Africa, and parts of the Middle East as well, maybe. We just don't have all the information yet and more movies are in the works.

6 (transportation) - I think it's the Great Lakes area. Or 3 (technology) - which I believe is in the Midwest. I've read the books and tried to figure it out. Also if you look at maps created by fan bases they are all a bit different. Some have the Great Lakes as 5 (power/electricity).

District 6....vehicle production. There is also a big morphling problem there. This is kind interesting because this surrounding area present day has been known to have meth labs.

According to that map, I was born and raised in 6, went to college in 9, lived a while in the south of 13, and am now along the chain of islands in 11. Whether or not I'm on dry land depends on how high they put sea level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter