Hunger Games Fans

anybody else completely obsessed with the hunger games???:cool1:

Definitely! My little sister wanted a bow and arrows after seeing the movie, so I went out, sawed a tree limb down at 8:30 in the morning (whilst getting funny looks from passers by) and fashioned us both bows and arrows.
She's quite happy and I finally have my hands on a working bow and arrow. (It shoots pretty far.)

Definitely! My little sister wanted a bow and arrows after seeing the movie, so I went out, sawed a tree limb down at 8:30 in the morning (whilst getting funny looks from passers by) and fashioned us both bows and arrows.
She's quite happy and I finally have my hands on a working bow and arrow. (It shoots pretty far.)
wow that's so cool i wish i had those skills, but my mom signed me up for archery lessons... i have a hunger games roleplay group on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFavorAHungerGamesRoleplay) if you guys want to join, almost every character is available except Katniss, Finnick, Annie, Clove and Effie

no way thats so cool! haha my friends and i are so obsessed that we frequently have intense debates about the politics in the books :-)

I TOTALLY LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!! That is so cool that you made a bow! I have a long bow but I never shoot it... But I love the Hunger Games!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

ME!!! I just finished Mockingjay on the whole entire flight from Florida to Connecticut! I am so sad that it is over, and I am dying to keep on reading something! Did anyone else love the movie?

I am OBSESSED with Hunger Games! Im team Peeta all the way! Im still reading Mockingjay and i LOVE it!

Very in love with the Hunger Games!!! and with Peeta!!!(and Josh but same thing kinda) Me and my friends don't go a day by without bringing it up in some way!!!

"Barp Barp Barp Chinga Ding Doop!"~ Josh Hutcherson:rotfl2:

ummm, is this even a question?! I love the hunger games! Mockingjay got sort of boring to me, but I still loved it! The movie was FANTASTIC!

I looooooooooooove the hunger games series! They are some of my fave books! I think the team thing is stupid, but i have to admit im team gale all the way!:love::cheer2:

Love the Hunger Games! It took me a while to finally get the first book and read it, but when I did I was soo thankful that I did. I just LOVE Peeta! Especially in the movie because he is played by one of my favorite actors (Josh Hutcherson). I am so excited about the next movies! Does anyone know if the next one is set to come out on a certain date? :confused:

Love the Hunger Games! It took me a while to finally get the first book and read it, but when I did I was soo thankful that I did. I just LOVE Peeta! Especially in the movie because he is played by one of my favorite actors (Josh Hutcherson). I am so excited about the next movies! Does anyone know if the next one is set to come out on a certain date? :confused:

It is supposed to come out November 22 2013. I can't wait!:thumbsup2

I am sooooooooooooo excited for the next movie! i read the series like one thousand times!:goodvibes and niallsprincess, your welcome!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter