• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HUGE WDW hotel discounts

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
Just a small tidbit of advice for anyone about to book a Disney trip--

If you are staying at an on-site hotel at WDW, do not use a AAA discount--use code ***!!!
I saw this somewhere and didn't think it would work. So I called and guess what? Anyone can use it.

I booked the Coronado Springs resort for the 2nd week of September at $89 per night--a 31% discount!!!
Good luck! Let me know if you have success too;) :bounce:

REMINDER: This DIS does not allow the posting of codes as these codes typically are for a specific geographical area or other pre-determined criteria.

Would that code work at any resort?? What is that code from? The AP???

I might try this code with my WL ressies just to see what happens. The worst they could say is NO and I've heard that before! :) :) :) :) I'll let you know if they accept it for 2002!

Had to reply about Code ***. It's FANTASTIC! $89 Port Orleans French Quarter! You can get an idea of what your rate will be on various WDW resorts at Mousesavers.com.:)

Does this apply to stays in 2002? I am going in august 2002 a
nd got the aaa discount and it seems great but I would like to try this.

and was told that it was for 2001 only. But hey, you never know!!! I'll try back ever so often! I had also been told that the AAA discounts for the Junior suites at the Wilderness Lodge were all gone too! I just kept calling and guess where I'm going to be staying Oct 2002? :)

I called this morning about the code and was told it was no longer valid! Mousesavers states
it is valid through 10/3....When did you get the $89 rate for PO? we are staying at PO Riverside 9/14-9/20 and would love to get that rate too! HELP!:confused: :( :( :(

Call until you hear what you want to hear!!! If it's reported on Mary's site, IT IS GOOD!!!! If I had stopped the first time I heard no, I'd still be staying off-property!! BE VERY PERSISTANT! Call a couple more times today then if you don't get your rate, call back this evening when the shifts change. Now, keep in mind that all the code rooms at the particular resort you want may be gone by now. Ask them to check at the others to see which is open for that code.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!

The discounts are limited. If the alloted number of rooms with a discount have been sold, Disney will tell you the discount is no longer available.

Just a friendly reminder that the DIS does not allow the direct posting of codes on these boards. We also do not validate any of the codes found through the link provided on the resort board. Use of these codes is at your own risk, the DIS accepts no responsibility for the use of these codes.

Thanks,

where can i find this code? i already have a discount at the WL but maybe i can get a better one with the code you are speaking of? where do i get it from? mousesavers? and is it AAA discount or an everybody discount??? Thanks guys.

Love ya, Princess:smooth:

hugs & kisses from the Snow white look-a-like

If you'd like, you can e-mail and I'll send it to you. It's for everyone but keep in mind that Disney only has a certain amount of the "discounted" rooms available. I went ahead and made my WL ressies on AAA discount and will just keep watching for a ,hopefully, 2002 discount code. Take a look at Mousesavers.com. Mary has several things there!

Best of Luck!

I can't believe the code is no longer available! I would definitely keep giving them a call back. I originally booked my room at PO - French Quarter 9/26-9/30 with my Disney Club discount but the code I got from Mousesavers was much better. Not to mention, I lucked out and got someone on the phone who was extremely helpful -- she took the time to cancel and rebook my reservation. Don't give up hope -- keep calling! Good Luck!:)

Sometimes a discount room may not be available for one or more of the nights of your vacation. When this happens, you may be denied the use of the discount because it isn't available for the entire stay. By changing the first or last night of your stay by one or two days, or even by a week before or after your planned stay, you might be able to use the discount for the entire trip. Also, try asking CRO if you can use the discount for part of the stay and pay regular rate for the rest of the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter