~~~HUGE thank you to whomever turned in a camera that they found at AK on 3/20!!!!!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I would love to thank whomever turned in a missing camera at AK yesterday! :flower3:
That camera belonged to my BIL and his family and they are on a Make-A-Wish trip for my Dnephew!:goodvibes It is their 1st trip there and they were so upset yesterday when they realized they lost it at AK! It has over 400 pix. on it of their trip so far!
You have made them believe that WDW truly is the most magical place on Earth!:cheer2:

I would love to thank whoever turned in a missing camera at AK yesterday! :flower3:
That camera belonged to my BIL and his family and they are on a Make-A-Wish trip for my Dnephew!:goodvibes It is their 1st trip there and they were so upset yesterday when they realized they lost it at AK! It has over 400 pix. on it of their trip so far!
You have made them believe that WDW truly is the most magical place on Earth!:cheer2:

I'm so glad they got their camera back! :yay: :woohoo:

I am so happy to hear the person who found it was honest and did the right thing! So many negative statements and stories on the boards sometimes. It makes you feel good to read a positive one!

LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing these stories!!!! So glad they got their camera back and believe in the Disney magic!! :love::yay:

I'm so happy, someone returned your BIl's camera!:goodvibes

BTW..we ALWAYS backup our photos each night..just in case.

I'm so happy, someone returned your BIl's camera!:goodvibes

BTW..we ALWAYS backup our photos each night..just in case.
This is their 1st ever major family vacay and I think that maybe that never crossed their minds. They did take some pix. with their iphone too but most were on their digital camera.

If they don't have a laptop along to backup photos, they could pick up a new memory card and keep the other card in the hotel safe!

Much pixie dust and good karma to whoever turned that camera in.

Tell your BIL to check and see if the person who turned it in took a pic of themselves before turning it in. I found a camera once and took a pic of myself giving a thumbs up before returning it... Thought it would be funny for the family when they saw it randomly in with their vacay photos!

Tell your BIL to check and see if the person who turned it in took a pic of themselves before turning it in. I found a camera once and took a pic of myself giving a thumbs up before returning it... Thought it would be funny for the family when they saw it randomly in with their vacay photos!

:thumbsup2 Love it! Great idea! And good for you for returning the camera as well! :goodvibes

I would love to thank whomever turned in a missing camera at AK yesterday! :flower3:

:yay: Love to hear positive things and the Disney magic still at work! :wizard:

Strange but awesome. :thumbsup2

So glad to hear u got your camera back.

I lost a camera in Disney once w almost a full card of pics (like 10-20 shy)...like 3 days full of pics!!! I was devastated! Who cares about the camera, take that, turn in the memory card!!!

Glad they got it back...thank god for HONEST PEOPLE!!!

As a photographer, one tip I tell all of my students is to photograph a sheet of paper that has your contact info and REWARD OFFERED FOR RETURN OF THIS MEMORY CARD on it. (I write down a rarely checked GMail address to ensure my main mailbox isn't flooded with junk mail, just in case)

Whether your camera is found or stolen, most people will dispose of the memory card after flipping through the pictures on it and keep the camera.

As others have said, it's one thing to lose the camera, it's another to lose the images that can't be replaced.

Glad to hear it worked out for you, OP. For those whom have lost cameras, I'm sorry.

if they are staying at GKTW, have them ask if they still down load to a disk for you. i do not remember if they still do that. also if possible stop at walmart and pick up extra memory card. hope they have a great trip, know my grandsons both did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter