Huge huge huge favour needed please (no longer needed)

poppie123

DIS Veteran
I really hope someone can help me.
I had Tinkerbell 766 make me a luggage tag for when i take my Daughter to DLP as a surprise in May.
I have just been out and brought some new ink for my printer so that i can print it off ready for my friend to laminate and i have discovered that my printer won't work :scared1: I have tried and tried to print it but all i get is a blurry mess and it prints out huge, far too big to go on a case. :rotfl: I have tried paper, card and nothing works, i had one sheet of photograph paper left as i thought it may have to be printed onto that and nope that came out all blurry as well:sad1:
If someone wouldn't mind printing me 2 off (just big enough to go on a suitcase) and sending them to me i would be really really grateful.

Im happy to do this for you, but whether the work printers here would be as good a quality as others is debatable.

Im happy to do this and see what the quality is like for you?

e-mail me if no one has a better offer

Aww thanks so much for the offer, I have just managed to sort it out. There was a small feather stuck inside the printer, god knows how it got there but that is why it was all blurry and liney (is that a word?). :rotfl2:
Anyway i have now printed 2 off and although they are not perfect quality they will do.

im glad you got it sorted out, a feather of all things! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter