HS with a 2.5 yo, is it even worth it?

Rmurphy005

Mouseketeer
we are taking our first trip as a family with our 2.5 yo in January 2018. I am starting to make our touring plans and when I got to HS I have no idea what we could do for rides other than TSMM. We are not sure she will want to sit through a stage show so I am questioning The Disney jr. show.

What are the best things to do at HS with a 2.5 yo????

We did TSMM and than we also did Disney Junior like right next to Little Mermaid I think. That was cute. I think my son would have really enjoyed it if he wasn't a shy kid to begin with but its cute. Has Mickey, sofia, neverland pirate crew.

This winter if we go we will pass up the HS only cause we are taking gma who has never been to disney in her life (well disney world) and cramming thing in a 4 day period is a little tough. We are hitting MK 2 days, Animal and epoct.

we are doing frozen singalong, TSMM and Disney Jr show. That's it. We are just making HS our half day park. So HS in morning and another park in the evening. There's not much to do (for my family) that would make us stay the whole day at HS.

We're going with our 2 and 4yo dds. This is our day.
9am bon voyage breakfast
Walk to HS
Toy story
Disney jr
Little mermaid
Beauty and the beast
Frozen sing a long

we are doing frozen singalong, TSMM and Disney Jr show. That's it. We are just making HS our half day park. So HS in morning and another park in the evening. There's not much to do (for my family) that would make us stay the whole day at HS.

No beauty and the beast?

If your child likes characters, they have a lot of characters to meet there! We did Buzz and Woody, Green army man, Starlord and Groot, Sofia, Jake, Pluto, Doc, Minnie and Mickey, Chip and Dale, Goofy and Olaf all before noon mixed in with rides and Jedi training. We did the rest of the characters later in the afternoon. My 2 year old loves characters so we had a lot of fun with the meets.

Thank you everyone for the help!

I think we are going to plan for a few hours to hit up TSMM and some characters. I checked out some youtube videos of the shows and i don't think she will be interested in sitting for that long watching a show. She will love meeting all of the different characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter