• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS today! (July 7th)

taraaplin

Mouseketeer
Got up at 430 and here at HS at 550. They opened TSL at 625ish! We rode Slinky three times back to back, TSM once, rock and roller 6 x, TOT 3X, and just decided to leave now at 9 and will come back at 330 for our 405 reservation for Sci Fi. Perf morning. Kids want to swim. Win win. Oh and picked this up on way out.....having a blast. Tomorrow is our last park day. Leaving Monday!

Attachments

• 6B9A5E8F-6952-4013-A800-47217109E1CC.jpeg
    6B9A5E8F-6952-4013-A800-47217109E1CC.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 251
13 rides before 9!
That is incredible!!
Here's hoping our upcoming trip is the same!!!

I just looked it up and there were emh at 0700.
So 13 rides in 2 hours- crazy :)

Yea we were only ones on bus back at 9 am (POR) and the amount of people waiting at the south depot was crazy. The place was packed when we left at 9 and wait times were picking up for TOT and RnRC

Got up at 430 and here at HS at 550. They opened TSL at 625ish! We rode Slinky three times back to back, TSM once, rock and roller 6 x, TOT 3X, and just decided to leave now at 9 and will come back at 330 for our 405 reservation for Sci Fi. Perf morning. Kids want to swim. Win win. Oh and picked this up on way out.....having a blast. Tomorrow is our last park day. Leaving Monday!
Perfect morning. The early bird certainly caught some juicy worms!

Wonderful! This certainly answers the question: Is getting up early for rope drop worth it?

Were a lot of people in line with you before they opened up at 6:25?

We’ll be there tomorrow so trying to plan ahead!

Do you know how crowds at TSL were at 7-8ish? We’d like to go early before heading over to MK, but I don’t know if we’ll want to wake up that early to RD

We noticed a definite decrease in crowds at Epcot today too. So much easier to ride anything we want. Glad you had such a great time at Studios

Do you know how crowds at TSL were at 7-8ish? We’d like to go early before heading over to MK, but I don’t know if we’ll want to wake up that early to RD

7-8ish was def packed but manageable. Wait times by 7-715 were about 30 Min already. By 8 I’m sure it would have been packed to the max and up to 60-90.

7-8ish was def packed but manageable. Wait times by 7-715 were about 30 Min already. By 8 I’m sure it would have been packed to the max and up to 60-90.

How did you get to HS for 5:50am? What time was the first Disney bus?

Where there others ahead of you at 5:50? Is that what time you would recommend getting there or do you think 6:15 would be ok? That’s what time we were planning on arriving but can get there earlier if needed.

Your plan is my plan in 3 weeks!! I hope it works as well for us as it did you! Thanks so much for posting!

If OP arrived at DHS by 5:50am, the first bus must have arrived in the vicinity of 5:30 am, or earlier. Depending on resort location, it would take about 20 minutes to get to DHS. Traffic would be light at that hour.

My DH is going to kill me, but it certainly sounds worthwhile to get up uber early for this. Temps would be cooler too.

We'd probably need to skip Illuminations the night before though. What to do, what to do....

We are staying offsite this time. :sad:
What time do you recommend us getting there if EMH is 7am? Will HS still let us in early but just not ride the rides? Maybe just line up?

Alright, RD I guess it is then. We are staying at a Disney Springs hotel so I'll have to make sure buses leave early enough. They say they start an hour and a half before park opening, but I'm not sure if that's going to be accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter