• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS Plan too aggressive?

MrsTski

Mouseketeer
We will be at HS on Monday, Feb 26th. I have three boys (9, 7 and 4) who are begging to spend an evening at the All Star Sports football field (with 5 of us, we couldn't stay there this trip!). So I'm trying to balance riding/seeing everything we want to in HS, with also wrapping up mid afternoon to head to ASSp. Does this plan look too aggressive?

9am - 9:20am Toy Story Mania
9:22am - 9:45am Meet Toy Story Characters
9:55am - 10:20am Tower of Terror
10:20 - 10:55am Dis Jr with FP
11:00 - 11:25am Toy Story with FP (10:55 - 11:55)
11:30am - 12:15pm Get lunch - Backlot Express??
12:15pm – 1pm FEA 12:30 show
1:10pm - 1:45pm Indiana Jones Show
1:55pm - 2:15pm Star Tours with FP (1:35pm - 2:35pm)
Meet Olaf?
Meet Moana?

If you want to do both I would FP TOT instead of Disney Jr. If times are getting tight, maybe skip Frozen.

Do the boys want to meet Chewbacca or BB-8?

Thanks for the great advice! I switched the FP to TOT :) My boys just aren't into Star Wars, so would rather have time at the ASSp football field (even though it drives me crazy!)

I think your early morning Toy Story plan might be difficult ... for the ride without FP+ and even the M&G can be a longer wait than that.

Saw this, and thought of your post ...

josh‏ @easywdw
Feb 13
Here's a detailed look at what to expect from rope dropping Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios
in front of Toy Story Land's opening and amid the track closures:
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/hollywood-studios-toy-story-mania-rope-drop-amid-track-closures-2918/
Avoid the hula hoops and the 130-minute afternoon wait!

DV7lsJ2X4AEk-og.jpg

DV7lwY0WAAEgIK8.jpg

DV7mxXnWkAE1J9L.jpg

DV7m1DdXcAEFr6Q.jpg

As Hopper Fan points out, last week waits for TSMM were thru the roof. However, I have read that crowds were inflated last week and early this week due to South American groups and Cheer/Dance competition groups. We are in the parks next week so I'm hoping those folks have cleared! By the time you arrive hopefully it will be better, but be prepared for TS lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter