HS Plan for 1 Day

newfiegirl

Hello Mickey!
This is the rough plan I have for HS...visiting next week, but not sure what day. We have a party of four adults and 2 teenagers.
7Am Slinky DD (Book with Genie)
Rope Drop: Rise Resistance
Toy Story mania
Star Tours
Smugglers Run (Book with Genie)
Muppet 3 D
Beauty and the Beast
Indianna Stunt Show
Rock and Roller (Book with Genie)
Tower Terror
Frozen Sing along

I WOULD LOVE SUGGESTIONS :)

This is the rough plan I have for HS...visiting next week, but not sure what day. We have a party of four adults and 2 teenagers.
7Am Slinky DD (Book with Genie)
Rope Drop: Rise Resistance
Toy Story mania
Star Tours
Smugglers Run (Book with Genie)
Muppet 3 D
Beauty and the Beast
Indianna Stunt Show
Rock and Roller (Book with Genie)
Tower Terror
Frozen Sing along

I WOULD LOVE SUGGESTIONS :)
Only rope drop Rise of the Resistance if you have early entry, otherwise it likely won't be as short as you think. If you don't have early entry I recommend rope dropping tower of terror and/or rock and roll simply because most folks run to rise of the resistance or slinky dog first thing in the morning and very few run to the right(tower and rock and roll). You can usually walk on tower of terror and rock and roll with this strategy.

Your plan is more than doable with the current crowd levels so I wouldn't stress out too much at all (unless you are there on a busy holiday).

This is what we did with 2 adults, 1 teen, 1 preteen on Sunday, August 6th (note it was crazy record temps so we moved slow):
7am Genie+ Booked Slinky (12:30-1:30 return)
8:40am entered park with Early Entry
Standby Rise- 35 minute actual wait
Standby Smugglers- 30 minute wait
Wandered shops
Star Tours- Walk On
Muppets
Mickey & Minnie's Railway (Genie+)
Launch Bay- Pictures with BB-8 and Darth Vader (Disney Visa line)
Alien Saucers- (Genie+)
Toy Story Mania- (Genie+)
Long late lunch at Woody's Roundup BBQ (Slinky was down most of the day so we got a bonus LL pass)
Tower of Terror (Genie+)
Beauty and the Beast (standby)
Rock'n Rollercoaster (Genie+)
MagicBand+ Shopping (DS17 lost his on Rock'n Rollercoaster)
Baseline Taproom- Drinks/snacks
Star Tours (standby)
Smugglers Run (Genie+)
Toy Story Mania (Bonus Genie+ from Slinky since it was still down)

We left a little before 8 since we were hot, hungry and not thrilled with quick service choices still open at DHS. We did not rush around at all, it was too hot so lots of popping into stores for AC breaks. The only thing we missed that my DS wanted to do was to see Indy, but he told us too late and the shows were mostly done for the day and we weren't in that area for the last show.

I agree that if you aren't EE, then RD ToT and RnRC instead of ROTR (if you can afford an ILL$ for ROTR).

Keep in mind that your day will be partially determined by G+ availability and times, especially after the first couple of rides.

Play the "Genie slots" especially after you book SDD at 7am. I initially got a return time around 12:30, but within a few minutes I was able to move it up a couple of hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter