HRH room ?

TinkerbellTracy

Earning My Ears
Hi all, My family (2 adults and 2 kids) have a res. at the HRH reg room at the ent. rate in December for 2 days. Now we have decided to take my Dad!! There are no more ent. rates avail.(tried to get one of the larger "deluxe rooms") and don't really want to get 2 rooms. So we are going to squish into one room. They are going to charge us an extra $15 for him, and they are going to charge us $25 for a rollaway bed(if we need it)! My questions are--are the beds all doubles or queens, and is there enough room to bring an airbed for the kids(double size). We are there mostly for the FOTL and will be moving on to our 2 BD at OKW in WDW and can spread out then. Thanks for your help!!!

The beds in a standard room and HRH are queen sized and the room is full of large scale furniture. IMHO, there is no room for an extra bed. I don't know where you'd put it.Keep trying for a larger room, or try portofino.

This sounds lame to me, why doesn't one of the kids do a sleeping bag, they did not charge us extra for 5 people, we even added an unofficial six child. We all squezed in, heck your not there that much, might try to price a concierge upgrade when you get there, possibly bribe the desk clerk say $30, breakfast alone would cover this if yougot to seven....

The charge of $15 is for the extra adult. I don't think you can get around this as he'll need a room key for FOTL. There were 5 of us (2 adults, 3 under 18) in a room. I was told a roll-away for a child was free (we weren't charged $25) Why don't you try getting the extra bed for one of you kids. (at least on the reservation) There is large furniture in the room but it can fit a roll-away or possibly a double air bed. You won't have much room to put alot of luggage though. We only stayed a few nights(for FOTL) so the lack of space wasn't a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter