HRH Question?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
How is the best way to book a room at HRH? Best way to get a discount? I have a fan club card and a starwood card, but have never tried to book a room! Any advise??? :bounce: Thanks for any help!:bounce:

I'm not sure when you're going, but Entertainment Rates seem to be the cheapest. You'll need to buy an Entertainment book and get the card that comes with the book when you check in, but you can reserve a room at the rate before you buy the book. Also, if you are a Florida resident, they usually have great discounts too!

Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask if the have the entertainment rate available for the dates you want. That is usually the lowest price. If they have it, go to www.entertainment.com and order a book. You can also get the book through local fundraisers. You can buy the book for your local city and use the discounts all year. The hotel discounts are the same in all the books. You will need the card inside the book when you check in.
Also ask about the Fan Club Rate and if you are a member of AAA, ask about that discount.
You can book a room at rack rate and keep calling back hoping for a discount rate to become available.

Just call the hotel, ask them what is their best rate, and then do whatever you can to become that member, card, club prior to arriving. They won't ask for an id number until you arrive. The GA/FL resident rate beat the entertainment rate for The beginning of September. Good Luck!

I have a fan club card and a starwood card

Did you also join up for Loews First? If you decide to you can do that here

I know they allowed starwood in their program but think you still need the Loews card as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter