HRH or RPR club room for 5

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Which would you choose with 3 kids. I realize the rooms at HRH are slightly bigger, but I have heard that the club offerings at RPR are better. HELP!!! I am so confused.
PS the price difference is only about $28 so not a major concern.

I prefer RPR club over HRH club because the lounge is much larger and more comfortable. The offerings are a little better too. But when you talk about fitting five people in a room at RPR I would say maybe HRH is better because of the extra space.

If you have any kids over the age of 12, I'd go for HRH. The RPR is great for kids under that age, the water play area is great. But the older kids will love the music/theming of HRH. We stayed at both resorts, and I loved the RPR theming, but our teen girls and DH loved the HRH. I don't remember there being that much of a difference in the rooms.

Thanks Ryguy and tazz. I think I will stick with HRH for the theming.

i think it should be up to your buget!! keep in mind that concierge offers breakfast, cokes, water and snacks. if i had 3 kids, i would deff go for the concierge level even though my dh and i love the HRH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter