• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH dilemma...what should I do....?

mrsXdis

Earning My Ears
I just recently obtained a reservation for the HRH (first time stay) for myself and my other half ($99 rate!). We are arriving on Friday in the late afternoon. We have no plans of much of anything Fri night. We are going to Universal on Saturday. Then late Sat night we had hoped to go to PI if we have the energy. My question is: should we stay 2 nights at the HRH and just cab over to PI or should we just stay the one night and go onto the French Quarter on Sat to go to PI Sat night? I just don't want to change hotels alot if its not necessary. Has anyone taken a cab to PI from HRH? If so, what was the cost? I have read so many great things about HRH and am so excited to stay there. I just wonder if it would be worth it to change hotels for that one day.

thanks

I have been to pleasure Island , it is NOTHING compared to Citywalk!!! You have SO MANY choices of clubs/restaurants right in your "backyard" while staying at HRH!! Don't even bother with going to PI!!! If you MUST, use Mears shuttle service $12.00 per person round trip. Just leave enough time,as the shuttle makes many stops at different hotels for pick-ups, I'd plan on a good 1/2 hour AT LEAST to finally arrive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter