• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH Club Room?

crs7568

<font color=FF66FF>The Tag Fairy will find you whe
I have always stayed at Disney resorts and taken a day or two to go to Universal Studios and IOA. Since reading the posts on this board and learning about the FOL access, I have decided to stay at an Universal hotel for two nights on our upcoming August visit. I booked us in the RPR for two nights but have read many posts about the small rooms. Could someone please tell me what the club room at the HRH is like and also is there something comparable to concierge level at these hotels? Thank you.

The club level at the HRH is comparable to the concierge level at WDW resorts.

Here is a link to a recent thread

hrh club level

FOTL is great. However, if you decide not to stay on site, you can still get FOTL by paying extra (something like $20) when you get to the park. I don't know many details but I saw people doing this when I was going through the gates at IOA.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter