HPRP 2- The AHCR JDs just chilling mourning the loss of oatmeal~ <3

*♥Chip&Dale♥*

wibbly wobbly timey wimey
Snoatmeal.jpg

I just have a few things to say:

1. Thank you guys for making the thread popular ♥

2. I am so gad we started this thread! I cannot trade the friends I made through this RP for anything! It really brought us all together and I am so grateful :-)

3. LONG LIVE THE RP!!! Keep RPing! It shall never die!

Have fun :')

yay!!!New thread!And how sweet Becca,I'm glad I made so many friends too!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42889253 said:
I love snoatmeal hahaha its hysterical! I love how we alter the books:
max and Cedric are related
Emilia's crush on snape
Snapes thing for oatmeal

:goodvibes

The AHCR
Unicorns

I love this thread :goodvibes

OOC: I love it all! This was the best idea we ever had!

Max: *runs up* Hey......guys.......had to......catch up..........

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42889639 said:
Emilia: good....pretty upset about the whole Snape/Oatmeal thing.......but me and Ron's relationship got more dedicated now so I guess good!

Max: Well, it's a good thing he never found out about the whole snape thing. Me? I'm just doing you know, falling off broomsticks, sometimes getting late to class, accidentaly giving Melody headaches, breaking the rules, winning quidditch games......the usual.

Max: Well, it's a good thing he never found out about the whole snape thing. Me? I'm just doing you know, falling off broomsticks, sometimes getting late to class, accidentaly giving Melody headaches, breaking the rules, winning quidditch games......the usual.

Emilia: *laughs* well thats good at least!
OOC: nighskies!

I didn't think snoatmeal would make it past that one post, but like at this now.

:rotfl: "No. It has always been just me and my oatmeal." I seriously laughed for ten minutes straight...still laughing!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42889153 said:
Snoatmeal.jpg

I just have a few things to say:
2. I am so gad we started this thread! I cannot trade the friends I made through this RP for anything! It really brought us all together and I am so grateful :-)

OOC: Same! I've made so many good friends on here :goodvibes

yay!!!New thread!And how sweet Becca,I'm glad I made so many friends too!

:hug:

OOC: I love it all! This was the best idea we ever had!

OOC: Agreed! I wasn't even going to sign up bc I didn't know Becca or anyone and then I did and I'm so happy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter