HP digital camera help

rkmassa

DIS Veteran
Anyone buy or have the HP 5 megapixel camera? I looked at the one at Wal-Mart, and I put it on layaway. Only found one review online for it. Just thought I would check here. Only has a 4x digital zoom, but no optical. Do I need an optical zoom? I will just be taking pictures of the kids, mostly Disney first and printing at home on our printer at 4 x 6.

you will want an optical zoom. I never use my digital zoom. I move closer and use my optical zoom.

I agree that you need optical zoom. DD has a digital camera without the optical zoom..... and doesn't like it. So we are shopping for another that has optical .

I have an HP photosmart 945 w/ 5.3 mp and I have really enjoyed it /8x optical and 7x digital zoom.What I love about it, besides the fact that it takes great pictures is that when you want to manually change settings, it has like a built in mini manual that explains these settings, ie, ISO 400, it says "for faster shutter speeds,quality will be lower". I've never seen a camera like this one.It has taught me alot.I just wish it had the image stabilization and an ISO 800 or 1200. I really want a DSLR, cause I have some nice canon lenses that went with my old Canon EOS Rebel.My only complaint is with the night photos.I probably should use a tripod.But really don't want to carry one around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter