Howard Johnson vs. Econolodge?

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
i've researched a bit, and i have a rate of 40 a nite for Econolodge (on Irlo Bronson) or 50 a nite for Howard Johnson Maingate East. does anyone have any recommendations regarding these hotels? thanks!!

If it's the Econolodge Hawian, I wouldn't touch it, we had a bad experience around 18 months ago, the place needed a good clean - the tap came off in my hand (and was never fixed), the bath was badly stained - all in all it needed a good makeover!

We've had 2 good stays at HJME. Rooms were clean, pool was nice. It's very standard, but fine if that's all you need.

YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT HOTELKINGDOM.COM, I FOUND A RATE FOR THE HOWARD JOHNSON MAINGATE EAST DELUXE ROOM FOR ONLY 36.90 AND THE ROOM COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR AND MICROWAVE. WE ARE GOING WEEK OF APRIL VACATION.

I stayed at the Econolodge Eastgate and it was awful! Very dirty and I didn't feel safe. I wouldn't stay there again if they paid ME! Choose wisely!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter