How would you spend your birthday at sea?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Palos brunch? Sleep(?)in late/lazy morning? Spa? What would you do?
I'll have the chance Nov 13th! The entire day will be spent at sea!

Sleep late, coffee on verandah, grab a lounge chair on one of those secret decks, read, read, read..until I fell asleep again!
Then the spa, then dinner with my family.

To me vacation is all about relaxing so I think the two things I would do would be:

Alpha capsule in the spa - I love it and it always makes me feel nice and relaxed

Time on the veranda with a good book

Brunch at Palo sounds nice, I'd also see what else they are offering that day. On our Thursday of the Western is when they offered wine tasting so if you are into that (we don't drink). That's also the day they do the galley tour which we enjoyed.

Most of all I would definately make plans to have a portrait taken that night since it is formal night and you'll all be dressed up. It will be a wonderful reminder for birthdays to come!

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney

I have the same birthday, but I won't be spending it at sea until 2004! I would say just relax and enjoy and allow yourself to be pampered!
:D

Barb,

I think the question is "How will you spend YOUR birthday at sea!" What do you want to do, it's your day? What is your fantasy?

That said, if it were me, I'd make every day of the cruise my birthday. And during that week I'd try to fit in everything that I wanted to do! Be sure to fit in the brunch at Palo and at least one of the fabulous spa treatments! My favorite is the seaweed wrap - whatever they call it. I would get up early (I'm a morning person) and sneak out of the room and head to the spa for some fabulous treatment before DH wakes up, then ooze my way to the brunch then a nap after all that food! The rest of the day can take care of itself!

Karyn

I would enjoy some at the pool with a book, an afternoon appointment at the spa and then a romantic dinner at Palo in the evening.

Well....since you asked....

I would probably do everything 'I wanted' (for a change...LOL) to make my day special and pampered. Sleep in a little later than usual, room service breakfast, then gradually get myself together and do whatever comes to mind on the ship.

The only thing I would have pre-arranged would be the Rainforest, or maybe the champagne brunch. I would also spend some special time on the secret verandah on deck 7, just taking in all I am blessed with and enjoy the big beautiful blue ocean and sky.

I would want to share dinner with those I love ~ DH, ( if our children and families are there, this day would take on a whole new meaning, as I am always in for big surprises where they are concerned...LOL)!! Later after dinner, maybe I'd have one of those brightly colored drinks. My wonderful DH (of 39 yrs.) and I would take a moonlight stroll, watch the stars and reminisce.

Later that nite, I would eat my 'chocolate lava cake' that I would have saved, as I was too full from dinner to enjoy ...LOL!! Next would be a bubble bath...well, if the tub is big enough..LOL!!
I invite you to use your imagination what would be next ;). XOXOXOXOX+++++

Sunday, I will be taking my dear Mom (my bestest friend) on her first cruise to celebrate her 74th!!!!!
I cannot wait to pamper her and witness her amazement as she is treated like royality!!!!

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB' ~
Enjoy, I know it will be worth your wait!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

In the Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

After the Champagne Brunch! :teeth:

Mmmmmmmmm

eating, sleeping, boozing...

not necessarily in that order...

I would spend my birthday at the adult pool with Stephanie Plum and cookies.

I usually have some wine or champagne on the veranda and read a book, then go to the club in the evening.. I'm fairly low key. I am just happy to be on the cruise!

Since you are at sea I would place a vote with the Stephanie Plum and cookies by the pool.

I'm taking a cruise in February to celebrate my birthday and we will be doing the sunset sail in Key West on the actual day (Feb 29th).

Sleep in.

Elemis Absoulte Face & Body Treatment at the spa.

Pool time at the adult pool with a glass of champagne...or two. ;)

Late afternoon in Sessions listening to music.

Dinner at Palo.

Dancing the night away in the clubs.

HMMM...well I pretty much do that on EVERY cruise and it's never my birthday, so oh well. :teeth:

Enjoy! :)

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Palos brunch? Sleep(?)in late/lazy morning? Spa? What would you do?

Start with a mimoza, breakfast, another mimoza. Cocktails before lunch, cocktails with lunch. Cocktails before dinner.....I think you get the picture(hicup).

For my B-Day, I'm having Brunch at Palo, Tea at Palo and oh dinner at Palo. ;) A spa treatment or two between also sound good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter