How would you refine my DS TS list?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
we will be there for 2 weeks end of September. We’ll be doing several dinners or lunches at DS. We last went in 2016, so are looking forward to trying locations new to us. Magical Dining will be on. 4 adults.
here’s my list at the moment
Boathouse
Homecomin
Jaleo Magical Dinjng
Wolfgang Pucks Magical Dining
Enzos Hideaway BYOB Sunday

anything you would swap out?

Boathouse has had many comments/complaints about their social distancing. I would skip that one.

we will be there for 2 weeks end of September. We’ll be doing several dinners or lunches at DS. We last went in 2016, so are looking forward to trying locations new to us. Magical Dining will be on. 4 adults.
here’s my list at the moment
Boathouse
Homecomin
Jaleo Magical Dinjng
Wolfgang Pucks Magical Dining
Enzos Hideaway BYOB Sunday

anything you would swap out?

We had better vacation dining experiences at Frontera Cocina than at Boathouse.

Boathouse was/is too busy. Quiet spot for cocktails & oysters is atop Paddlefish.

We love Sunday Supper at Enzo’s Hideaway
Try to snag one of the semi-circle tables where you first enter before getting into the main dining area. Great ambiance and quieter. Perfect for 4

I personally am avoiding Boathouse after numerous reports of it being crowded and not following COVID related requirements.

Boathouse is my favorite place to eat at Disney Springs. Sad to here the "rules" are not being adhered to. Just seems like someone would intervene. I have only been out to eat three times since last March but all three times the rules have been followed albeit in OH not DS in Orlando. FL. If you love Boathouse maybe a look see and inquiry when on property will give updated info. We have often eaten there with no reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter