How worried (if at all) do I need to be about missing/incomplete info in MDE

HollyRB

Earning My Ears
I am completely exasperated! I have spent over 10 hours on the phone now trying to get everything linked up correctly but my guests/reservations/tickets etc. are still not showing up correctly in MDE online. Do I really need to be worried or just accept the many, many problems and move on?

I was able to book my FastPasses this week and the total number of guests in the party is correct, but all the names are missing and can't be linked - same for park tickets and dining. I used to be able to see everyone but made a change in my reservations (a dining upgrade) and now everything is gone again. Will this impact how we can use our magic bands or gain entry to dining and rides? This is our first visit and I am feeling not so magical about this trip anymore. Do I have to continue down this rabbit hole or just expect that everything will be ok when we arrive?

I am completely exasperated! I have spent over 10 hours on the phone now trying to get everything linked up correctly but my guests/reservations/tickets etc. are still not showing up correctly in MDE online. Do I really need to be worried or just accept the many, many problems and move on?

I was able to book my FastPasses this week and the total number of guests in the party is correct, but all the names are missing and can't be linked - same for park tickets and dining. I used to be able to see everyone but made a change in my reservations (a dining upgrade) and now everything is gone again. Will this impact how we can use our magic bands or gain entry to dining and rides? This is our first visit and I am feeling not so magical about this trip anymore. Do I have to continue down this rabbit hole or just expect that everything will be ok when we arrive?
If you booked FPs for your complete group, that means:
Your onsite reservation is intact
Your ticket data is intact
Your FPs are intact.

If you haven’t customized your MagicBands and your trip is in less than a month, you should call to do that. Otherwise, all your data is fine.

THE MDE site has been going through technical difficulties for a while now. Do not be alarmed. Everything is fine. It will show back up and unless the system is down in the park, all of your reservations and FP's will be fine upon arrival. Don't panic.

Also, for dining, the connection between MDE and your ADRs is tenuous at best, and in reality, is irrelevant. ADRs are completely independent of MDE. ADRs can be made by anyone for any number of people at anytime up to 180 days ahead of time. Don't need a resort reservation, don't need a ticket, don't need an MDE account even. You can (most of the time), see your ADRs in your MDE account, but it's only for convenience. No dependency exists between the two, whatsoever. If you received an email confirming your ADR, then it's there - regardless what may or may not show up in MDE.

So, at least for the dining piece, as long as you have a list of the ADRs you made, you don't need to be concerned whether they show up in MDE or not.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter