How will the crowds be?

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
Going to Disneyworld the first week of April. How will the crowds be?

I'm a little worried because Wrestlemania is in town. My hubby said he didn't think it will affect crowds.

What do you think?

I wouldn't be worried about the wrestlermania the reason the crowds will be larger is because a lot of schools have spring break in the first week of April. All the schools in my city including my high school have spring break that week. The crowds are pretty big that week, but I wouldn't be too worried it is still very manageable. I've been the first week of April the part 3 years and I've always been able to do what I've wanted :)

I wouldn't be worried about the wrestlermania the reason the crowds will be larger is because a lot of schools have spring break in the first week of April. All the schools in my city including my high school have spring break that week. The crowds are pretty big that week, but I wouldn't be too worried it is still very manageable. I've been the first week of April the part 3 years and I've always been able to do what I've wanted :)

Thank you. We already have fast passes and dining reservations but I hate it when it is too busy.

It will be crowded. It is now always crowded.

I visit pretty routinely and even when it is "less crowded," it is still quite busy - so just plan for crowds and if there's less, count yourself lucky.

We are going the same week and I think it will be fine. We will face spring break crowds but I think the week of Easter will be far more crowded (usually is).

Wrestlemania won't affect crowds, it'll be very crowded with or without them. Not trying to joke, it hasn't been very empty this spring and very summer like crowd wise. sometimes you luck out for part of the day but it doesn't last long.

I think you will see some extra people due to Wrestlemania, but it is really the Spring break crowds that will make it busy. Friends of ours will be in town for a long weekend for Wrestlemania and added some Disney park days to the trip. However, the people who bought the Wrestlemania package are staying up near Universal. At least, our friends are at the Doubletree across from Universal and their package included a Universal ticket. That may encourage many to do Universal rather than WDW.

A friend was there this week and he said it was like a 7 or 8 crowd wise out of a 10. I almost feel like there is no good low crowd time to go anymore. LOL

I was just there last week and completely agree... It was supposed t be 5-6. I don't think there is a slow time anymore.

We used to be able to plan a trip when it was less crowded but not in the past few years. We asked a cast member friend about crowd levels ...His response, Its always crowded these days.

There's also a big baseball thing that begins the weekend of the 8th at WWoS with lots of the teams coming down around the 5th/6th, can't remember what it's called. Our high school varsity boys will be there along with tons of other schools, not that they go in the parks much.

It may well be crowded. It's Spring Break season. Whatever crowds there are will not be related in any way to Wrestlemania

C'mon Angi there might be some guests in those cool Wrestlemania t-shirts! :earboy2:

I was just there last week and completely agree... It was supposed t be 5-6. I don't think there is a slow time anymore.

Yup, we were there last week, too. All the crowd calendars suggested it would be moderate crowds but it sure felt way higher than that!

Reality is that it is what it is. Expect crowds.... plan as well as you can and go with the attitude that it will be great and it will. Rope drop...maximize FP and know you can't see everything.

Reality is that it is what it is. Expect crowds.... plan as well as you can and go with the attitude that it will be great and it will. Rope drop...maximize FP and know you can't see everything.

It's true. Even with big crowds it felt manageable. We never felt overwhelmed or trapped in by too many people. If you have FPs booked and a rough plan to follow, it really helps. Without that, I think long wait times would just limit what you can see and do, but you just have to be realistic in how much you'll get to cover in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter