How we toured around higher than expected crowds

How did you book your FP to get so many in? I assume back to back in the morning so you could then book more?
Most of the time, yes. Our first MK day, our last prescheduled FP was 12:30-1:30 because of an 11:50 lunch reservation. On our AK day, I think Everest FP was at 1 because of a Tusker House reservation at 10:30.

Our second MK day, we got two anytime FPs because of ride closures during our window. One of those (enchanted tales w Belle) we didn’t end up doing but for our family, no big deal there.

We were there the week before you and Touring Plans had the predicted crowd levels between 2 and 6 for that week. Their historic crowd info shows that they were actually between 5 and 8. I’ll be honest though, we didn’t really think the crowds were that bad. If you had told me that the MK crowds were an 8 the day we were there, I may not have believed it because we were able to accomplish so much. I guess that’s the benefit of having a good plan (although we did stray from the plan a few times, when other things caught our attention).

I wish I had the stamina to go at that speed for consecutive days...but I just can't. I am thrilled you had a great time. Mickey and Minnie are looking forward to seeing you again almost as much as you are looking forward to going back.

Sounds like a great trip. I agree that if you plan and maximize your FPP, crowds are not a problem. We generally go either the first week of Oct or the first week of Nov and both are fairly busy times, but we do RD, maximize our FPP and hardly even notice the crowds.

Sounds like a great trip!

Any advice for the Jedi Training Academy?

Did you get there at a certain time?

From what I gather, we will need to be there at RD, just trying to plan on how early.

Thanks!

Sounds like a great trip!

Any advice for the Jedi Training Academy?

Did you get there at a certain time?

From what I gather, we will need to be there at RD, just trying to plan on how early.

Thanks!
I was nervous about this, and it was fine. They let people in the park early for RD, but you can get to the Jedi training. I don't remember what time we got there, but they let us through the tapstiles sometime between 8:30 and 8:40. We headed right to the Jedi Training signup, which took maybe 15 minutes. We were done right about at rope drop (they ended up dropping the rope about 5 minutes early I think, so we were done about 9 am on the dot.

I was nervous about this, and it was fine. They let people in the park early for RD, but you can get to the Jedi training. I don't remember what time we got there, but they let us through the tapstiles sometime between 8:30 and 8:40. We headed right to the Jedi Training signup, which took maybe 15 minutes. We were done right about at rope drop (they ended up dropping the rope about 5 minutes early I think, so we were done about 9 am on the dot.

At that time, did you get pretty much any time you wanted?

Glad you had fun!

I was there too, hoping for a LIGHT crowd. Dead wrong!

I refreshed MDE app to the fullest extend for fastpasses. Not much luck for Navi River.

Splash Mountain was open on my last day. Rode it twice with fastpasses.:sunny:

Glad you had fun!

I was there too, hoping for a LIGHT crowd. Dead wrong!

I refreshed MDE app to the fullest extend for fastpasses. Not much luck for Navi River.

Splash Mountain was open on my last day. Rode it twice with fastpasses.:sunny:
It was open on our last day too, but we didn't make it to MK to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter