How uncomfortable is the pull out sofa at VWL?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
Is the pull-out a full or queen size?

How bad is it to sleep on? This is the first year we may potentially have to use it for two adults.

They are very comfy. I stayed at VWL with a friend last year and gave her the bed while I took the sofa-bed. It was as comfortable as the regular beds.

The new sofa-beds do not have the metal frame that old-fashioned sofa-beds had. Instead, the bed makes a solid, flat platform that the mattress sits on. I would sleep on one again without hesitation.

Thanks. DH and I may sleep on it and give the bed to his 78-yo mother.

The one complaint we have about that VWL sofa bed is the metal rail that runs around the bed. It makes it very uncomfortable to sit on the edge of the bed. Other than that, neither my son (16 yo who doesn't complain about sleeping on anything) nor daughter (19yo who complains about everything LOL) have had problems with the pull out.

Stayed at VWL last week and our 16 year old (6-1 220 lb) slept on it and had no complaints.

Is the pull-out a full or queen size?

How bad is it to sleep on? This is the first year we may potentially have to use it for two adults.

In the studio, the sleeper sofa is double sized. In the one bedroom, the one in the living room is queen sized.

Dh, 6'4'' has had no issue with them. Dd, 5'10'' has no issues with them. Neither have I. They really are pretty comfy.

Sounds like we would have a queen size in a dedicated 2BR. Thanks for all the great replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter